Kamis, 07 April 2011

I Love Myself With The Way I Am

I'm emotional, sensitive, easy to angry and easy to love...
Maybe I'm not cute, not pretty, not attractive...
I just fat girl, with low ability and low experience...
Maybe i don't have power to change the world...
but even so.. I love myself with these all include..
I love myself with the way I Am..

I don't try to said i don't have things to change, there's a lot there..
but i don't need to change myself because i hate, i just change because i love, and i wanna be better for myself.. not for anybody, not for other shake.
i will change my bad habits to make the better me..
and even it's hard..
i will try the best...

Time flew.. all things gone so fast before i catch them all..
it's already graduate time, and it's already time for me to think more about future..
i still don't have any plan..
i just can step one by one through my resolution and hope..
"there is a will, there is a way."
i really hope so.. ^_^

1 komentar:

  1. :D
    irene become more mature...
    i like "there is a will, there is a way"..
    :)

    BalasHapus